Monday, April 21, 2008

Final Good Byes

I'm crying right now. I just read Chp. 95 of Beck and it left me in tears. I'v been reading this manga for about 2 years and it been the most great. But it all was leading to this. And it was Amazing!

This the last day that Chelsea is in Nashville and has of this moment I haven't been able to say good bye. I know she is spending has much time has she can with everyone she can, so I'm not hurt by it. But I really wish I could tell her good bye. She been such a great presence in my live, and we haven't even lived in the same city for almost 2 years and 2 before that. But I know that if I ever need anybody , I could count on her. She is and always well be one of my best friends. And I really wish I could have said this in person. I Love you and Hope that you'll find what you need in GrungeLand. Good Bye Chelsea King, until are paths cross again.

No comments: